Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 60 - Oopsie madness! Low carb or bust...

Okay, our water is out, which totally sucks. Fingers crossed it will be fixed tomorrow!

However, come hell or no water, I'm not giving up that easily.

DAY 60
- hamburger on oopsie with lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, mayo, mustard
- turkey blt oopsie with mayo - mmmm turkey club! (low sodium turkey, too, yay)
- virginia ham
- chicken pot pie
- raw almonds - 2 oz

I also made oopsies on day sixty, even though we had no water. I figured, I won't be doing a WHOLE lot of cooking and oopsies are so easy to slap together with some lunch meat, which I happen to have plenty of... and the good kind, too.... the kind that you ask the guy behind the counter to slice for you... that kind.

I did the dishes camping-style and it wasn't so bad, afterall. Low carb or bust!

Stocked back up on oopsies!

Oospie Recipe Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment