Thursday, July 23, 2009

Raw almonds are my new Doritos!

Okay... so for the past week, I have seen zero pounds lost... and I've realized something. While I have not really eating anything "forbidden," I have been eating raw almonds like they are going out of style.

While they are healthy in moderation, something "crunchy" in the cupboard leaves me intermittently wandering in the kitchen.

My solution? I buried them in my forbidden baked goods/pasta cupboard (which I use for passing dishes) and I will leave them alone for a while. They actually belong at the store, now that I'm thinking about it.

Almond flour is awesome, so maybe I will just grind them into that... that is harder to eat like potato chips... mindlessly and without even being hungry.

Love,
doctoratkinsismybf

No comments:

Post a Comment