Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 61: Breakfast for Dinner, on Paper Plates

DAY 61 - The water pump is still on the fritz... So it was camping-esque... whether I wanted it or not. However, sticking to my plan is ALWAYS an option when I think outside the box. It seems like I ate more than usual.... Especially in the oopsie department, goodness!

I'm completely sick of paper plates... not just because they are SO not eco-friendly, but because they are flimsy and some foods simply should not be served on PAPER plates.

-Turkey BLT on oopsie
-Ham/Swiss on oopsie with mayo
-BLT oopsie
- French toast oopsies, sausage patties & scrambled eggs with Amish swiss cheese (photo below)


Mom's dinner: sausage and eggs


I HATE serving food like this on PAPER plates (gasp!) but sometimes, with no water, you really can't be picky about plastic cutlery and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment